What is Irish Moss?
The secrets of nature’s beauty are endless and abundant. Irish Moss is gentle for your skin and strong enough to strengthen the hair. It is a species of red algae that grows abundantly along the rocky, Atlantic coasts of North America and Europe. It is made up of many mineral nutrients that make your hair shiny. Irish Moss for hair is used to soothe the scalp, fortify the hair fibers, condition the hair, etc. Irish Moss for hair is often used as an emulsifier in hair products and a metabolism booster in dietary supplements that resolve the bladder issues. It grows all around the year and can survive the cold during winter. It can grow four inches wide and in between two to six inches high.
Read more about – Sea moss & Bladder wrack
Benefits of Irish Moss for Hair
The speed at which your hair grows that depends on both genetics and the shape of your follicles. Irish Moss for Hair is a rich source which includes amino acids, calcium, magnesium, vitamins, zinc, iron, proteins and many more. It has many benefits that are discussed below:
- Helps in Hair Growth: It uses Moss fissidens japonicum medicinal for hair growth. This medicine is usually used for drugs outside and DAB on the heads that speeds up hair growth. Many manufacturers add Irish Moss in drug content to provide the vitamins to the hair. Sometimes, your damaged hair will reduce your hair growth so that the usage of shampoo is not enough. Shampoo works as a cleanser for your dirty hair. If you want to grow your hair with a dense, then you have to use original serum vitamins or Moss as a mixture of ingredients. With the help of Irish Moss, you can quickly grow your hair and your hair becomes thicker within a short period of time. Therefore, you have to use hair vitamins to get maximum results every day.
- Other Benefits of Irish Moss for Hair:
- Enhances the shine of hair
- Condition the hair
- Make hair thicker and stronger
- Grow hair quicker
- Fortify the hair fibers
- Soothe the scalp
- Strengthen the hair and so on.
Side-effects of Irish Moss for Hair
Irish Moss keeps lots of health benefits for your hairs but it also has some side effects that are the following:
- For Pregnant or Breastfeeding Females: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, then do not purchase it. When you take this supplement then it can cause abdominal cramps, dizziness, bleeding, fainting, hypotension, diarrhea, light-headedness, and infections.
- Anti-hypertensives: The people, who use Irish Moss for hair, also taking anti-hypertensives which contains some negative side effects. Anti-hypertensive is a medication that is used to treat hypertension. Hypertension disease is also known as high blood pressure. You can feel dizziness, lightheaded and syncope. The excess usage of Irish Moss may cause skin irritation.
Read more about – Sea moss uses & benefits
Therefore, we have discussed Irish Moss for hair, benefits of Irish Moss for hair and their side effects. Before using, you are advised to read all the pros and cons of every Irish moss product or consult your family doctor.