Curls Sea Moss Collection bundle package is a hair growth formula that claims to strengthen, shine, and grow your curly hair. Please don’t fall in thinking that this sea moss hair formula can turn your straight hair into curly hair.
For certain sea moss has properties for strong hair, beautiful skin, strong nails and bones. But finding quality sea moss is not an easy task, however, you might get organic sea moss from the sea farmers.
I personally don’t use any sea moss process products by any company because I know the reality of getting the real sea moss.
Sea Moss belongs to the red algae family and there are thousands of similar species that look and test almost alike.
Mostly Red Algae family species are used in cosmetics applications and food applications like agar agar. That is extracted and then sold out to food and cosmetic application production houses.
If you happen to live near the ocean where there are sea farmers cultivating and harvesting edible algae or seaweed, as commonly known. You should contact the your local sea farmers to learn about sea moss.
Minerals Found in Sea Moss
Sea Moss or Irish moss is commonly known as seaweed. It contains 92 of 102 minerals. It is the best source of vitamins and trace minerals. Our human body is composed of 102 minerals and nutrients. Our body needs 92 out of 102 minerals. Sea moss contains minerals like magnesium, potassium, iodine, sulfur, calcium, iron, selenium, and folates. Each mineral plays its own important role. They supply energy to the body, regulate digestion, and detoxify the body.
Vitamins Found in Sea Moss
Sea moss consists of different vitamins which are very essential to our human body. It has vitamins like A, B, C, D, E and K. Each vitamin has its own importance.
- Vitamin A in sea moss helps in improving eyesight. It also helps in developing immunity against cold and flu.
- Vitamin B in sea moss helps in regulating the metabolism of the body, maintains the nervous system and skin health.
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining the immune system of the body. It also aids in absorbing iron in the body.
- Vitamin D maintains your bone health and improves the deficiency of calcium in the body.
- Vitamin E acts as antioxidants, which protect against cell walls.
- Vitamin-K in sea moss recovers from clotting of blood.
Sea moss Health Supplements
Sea moss also comes in the supplement forms. These supplements are used for maintaining muscle health. Different types of supplements are used for the following causes.
- It can treat chronic fatigue syndrome.
- It may also help you in treating colon cancer or cervical cancer symptoms.
- Likewise, it also helps in treating eczema.
- These supplements may be helpful in curing childhood obesity.
- It can also be given to treat high blood pressure patients.
How Long Does it Take for Sea Moss to Start Working in Your Body?
Sea moss is highly mineral rich sea plant that is generally processed, packed, and then made available in the market place. Such sea moss products are supposed to be tested by authorities and all the precaution are written on the package wraps.
But if you are using raw sea moss or dried sea moss bought from the farmers or local shop or online stores AND you also have not taken sea moss or any other seaweed like wakame or nori sheet that generally available at Asian restaurants, then you should consult your doctor to learn more about this nutrient rich sea plant.